Halloween Banana Mummy Pops Recipe
Simple, quick and delicious, these banana pops make the perfect Halloween treat!
- 4 large bananas (cut in half)
- 400 grams white melting chocolate
- Mini M&M’s
- 200 grams milk chocolate chips
- 200 grams white chocolate chips
- 8 skewers/paddle pop sticks
- Line a large tray with baking paper. Stick a skewer into each banana half and freeze until firm (at least 2 hours).
- Melt the 400 grams of white melting chocolate in the microwave (stir every 20 seconds to avoid burning)
- Dip the frozen bananas into the chocolate to coat (shake off any excess)
- Place back on the tray and add two mini M&M’s near the top of each banana for eyes
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Once melted, place in a small piping bag and pipe in zig zags over the banana (to look like bandages). Repeat this step with the milk chocolate chips.
- Place all bananas back in the freezer or fridge until set.
Makes 8 serves
Calories per serve: