Vegan choc-mint 'nice cream'
The perfect Christmas treat (especially if you're in the southern hemisphere!), this choc-mint 'nice cream' is super simple to make, delicious, and vegan too! The best part is, you can make it with things you probably already have in your kitchen!
Let's get cooking!
- 4 frozen bananas
- A dash of almond milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 drops peppermint extract
Optional: Chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, or toppings of choice
- Using a food processor or blender, blend the bananas with a dash of almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and blend.
- Carefully add one drop of peppermint extract and taste. It is very potent so you may need to add more or less depending on preference. Add optional extras such as chocolate chips or candy canes.
- Blend to combine and serve straight away, or store in the freezer. Enjoy!
Makes around 4 servings
Macros (per serve): 121 Calories
Carbs - 30g, Fat - 1g, Protein - 2g