Halloween Recipes - Pumpkin Spiced Protein Pancakes!
If you love anything pumpkin spiced, then this recipe is for you! These pancakes pack a protein hit and loads of flavor, and are the perfect Halloween breakfast or seasonal snack!
Pumpkin Spiced Protein Pancakes
- 40 grams oats
- 6 egg whites
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (eg. maple syrup, honey)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend the oats in a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until combined.
- Spray a small non-stick pan with oil, and set to a low to medium heat.
- Add a large spoonful of the mixture to the pan (once heated) and cook until small bubbles start to appear, then flip. Repeat until you have used all of the mixture.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, yoghurt, or any other desired toppings. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving (around 5 small pancakes)