Halloween Recipes - Choc Rice Krispie Spiders!
Happy spooky season besties! To kick off the Halloween festivities, here is a super simple and delish recipe. Perfect for a scary movie night or Halloween party!
Choc Rice Krispie Spiders
- 3 thick rice cakes
- ⅔ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- Icing eyes or decorations of choice
- Crush up the rice cakes in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Scoop a spoonful of the mixture and roll into a small ball. Place the balls on a lined baking tray. Add decorations such as icing eyes or Halloween sprinkles.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 2-3 hours until set. Enjoy!
Makes around 6 servings
Fats: 4Soph x