Greek yogurt Christmas trifle
Want a Christmas crowd-pleaser that takes no effort? This Greek yogurt trifle is your new go-to! This delicious recipe serves around 25 people, is super easy to make, and tastes amazing too!
- 8 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cups maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp grated nutmeg
- 3 cups granola of choice
- 8 cups mixed fresh berries
- Using a hand mixer, whip the yoghurt, nutmeg and maple syrup in a large bowl until light and airy (around 3 minutes).
- Using a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer the yoghurt, granola and berries (in that order) until the dish is full.
- Serve fresh, or cover and refrigerate to eat later. Enjoy!
Makes around 25 servings
Macros (per serving): 154 calories
Carbs - 20g Protein - 9g Fat - 4.1g