Easter Rice Krispy Slice Recipe
It's giving delicious! This easy-to-make rice crispy slice is your new go-to Easter treat! Enjoy!
Easter Rice Krispy Slice
- 200g white chocolate
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups Rice Bubbles Cereal
- 180g Cadbury mini eggs
- 1/4 cup sprinkles of choice
- Line a tray or container with baking paper.
- Combine the marshmallows, rice bubbles, and mini eggs in a large bowl, and stir to combine.
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, and heat on medium for intervals of 20 seconds until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl of dry ingredients, and stir to combine.
- Tip the mixture into the lined tray and flatten until even. Decorate with sprinkles while the chocolate is still melted.
- Set in the fridge for 3-4 hours, or until fully set. Chop into squares and enjoy!
Makes roughly 12 serves
Macros per serve:
Carbs: 17 grams
Fats: 9 grams
Protein: 2 grams